воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

central east grizzlies high school




PSATs were okay, I guess.
The first two sections frustrated me a little but it was smooth sailing after it. There was one math question I didnapos;t think had a right answer because all the multiple choice answers didnapos;t freakinapos; fit but hey, maybe I was wrong. :/
... And there was another problem in which I thought I had the right answer only to figure out ten minutes later during break that I chose the wrong answer because I couldnapos;t multiply properly. Hmpphh.

As for Homecoming, it was nice.
It wasnapos;t utterly, drop-dead amazing but it was nice enough. The decorations were great and the dresses of everyone who I went were really cute. Although my sister made my hair look like a ratapos;s nest when she tried to curl it, Lisa managed to remedy it with the curler and hair spray. Hurrah :D

As for the music choice, it was okay. Iapos;m sad that they didnapos;t play the Cupidapos;s Shuffle and that they played Pink and Weezer (Iapos;m confused how you can dance to them). But most of all, I was flabbergasted when NO ONE knew how to do the Electric Slide properly. When they say "turn around", you TURN AROUND. Fbjkdfkb; ARGH.

Oh, and the dancing were okay. Though it took most of the dance a while to get my friends to actually start moving/dancing/swaying, it was pretty cool. My friends and I also tended to get excluded by the group we were dancing by, also known as the group that joins-and-runs-for-poisitions-in-every-club-and-organization-they-can (anndd, the club Helen ditched my friends for D:). Even though we know some of them, we share the 200 lounge with during lunch, and that they happen to be in some clubs with us, they would pointedly ignore us most of them time. Okay, not all them.� Some of them that we knew would come over and talk and once they joined us in the Circle of Love during a slow song, but at the next slow song, almost all of them pointedly ignored us. And then at the third slow song, they ignored us completely and formed their own Circle of Love. GRRRRRR.
Bonus was that as long as you didnapos;t go near the center/upper-right corner of the masses, you didnapos;t see much grinding. Yay :D





fast investment return, central east grizzlies high school, central east health, central east health care.



Комментариев нет: