среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

anna goldsmith boston




Today we got back our freaky results,
or @ least for me it was fuh-reaky.
i cant believe that i did so badly for the end of year exams
not to sound conceited or wadver,though it sounds that way
but i just expected myself to do a bit better.
maybe an increase in grade perhaps.

isnt it just so annoying when u think u are going to get this certain level of achievement and fail instead.
annoyingA-N-N-O-Y-I-N-G.
YEAP,it truly is.

oh well,this friday is gonna be tooth pluckin day.oh my fuhreaking gd.im scared.
the injection is harmless.
but that womanapos;s hands?oh my,their bloody.
seriously,i could feel it in my gums the tools she was using to pluck it out
the previous one took 5 minutes to pluck.W-O-W
and there may be a third tooth needed to pluck.
oh yeah,and maybe after that i am going out with my lovelies whom i LOVE
hahahahahahaha,excited.but i hope we dont cancel again.cross fingers/

today was really unexpected 4 me.i expected my father to scream/shout @ me.but instead,he just told me to do well.do you think that he was trying to supress his anger for tonight?cos i talked to him on the fone and couldnt really see his expression,well duh.and my mummy,well she is definitely going to nag @ the dining table and there is nothing i can do except eat and look helpless.haiyerrrr/

okay,got to go bathe nowcold shower here i come

autoshow 2005 chicago, anna goldsmith boston, anna gomis, anna goodson.



Комментариев нет: