четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

bc children's hospital lottery




Today is a great day

i woke up with a smile on my face because i saw u when i wake up =)

yesterday i told you i am confident that i love you. I love you then, now and forever. I say it yesterday. I can say it today. I will say it tomorrow and everyday thereafter because i am confident.

i woke up auto at 7 then as usual went bk to slp, snoozed my hp alarm at 715 and my dad woke me up at 730 =)

you called but i was bathing n i missed your call =) but i called u bk and we chatted.

i juz went to the toilet to poo poo. Other times iapos;d say shit but this is public afterall so i needa b less crude. Oops there i said it anyway the point is, i wasnt paying attention and when i close the door to the cubicle when i was entering it, i slam the door onto my finger and it was like omg ouch

my reflections about yesterday. Mama mia is a nice movie =) i really enjoyed hooiyingapos;s company =) she is such a gem. I thank god really for giving her to be my friend =)
yesterday also a friend made a comment on my personality that hurt me. I am sorry that, that had bn the image i portrayed.

today is a great day its thursday wohoo =) i hope you are happy my friend =)

and when i came downstairs i saw the regular aunty with her friends. I feel happy for her =) when i open the door, i saw tt my neighbourapos;s door is open too =) iapos;d love to say goodmorning but they didnt come out =) a little kindness really goes a long way =)

=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) 21 smiles for my bestfriend =)
bc children's hospital lottery, bc child tax credit, bc child tax benefits, bc child tax benefit, bc child support tables.



Комментариев нет: