среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

bc business degree entertainment vancouver




Well with school in full swing and work getting crappier, Kavy Krazy is still going strong. Better than strong even.

For awhile there I wanted to get out of longhairs (anyone who has them understands) and do something else, maybe White Cresteds? But after thinking of giving up these guys, I could never do it. Something about longhairs is just really amazing. Like Darcy said, itapos;s pretty crappy in the beggining, and itapos;s pretty crappy in the middle, but the end result is completely worth it

Anyway, enough with the serious talk. Mercedes and Soaring Feathers are pregnant WOOO Sometihng happened with Mercedes last litter, either she ate them or aborted them. Sooo I have been watcihng her just baout 24/7 to make sure she isnapos;t stressed, always has hay blah blah blah. So far so good Soaring Feathers is just a sweet, calm little thing so I never worry about her stressing. If anything I would have to worry about her mate (Hot Max) bothering her but she just beats the tar out of him. =] Nice pig huh?

Clifford is still for sale. He has awesome lines and is registerable. I have too many boars or trust me, I would keep him. For anyone who has felt one of Paradiseapos;s pigs, thats how he feels. (well duh, thats over half of his lineage) Heapos;s got that nice sleek hair, but itapos;s also thick. I so want that in my lines But like I said, too many boars right now, and I would try to breed him before I sell him but all my of age sows are pregnant. So yeah. :/
bc business degree entertainment vancouver, bc business development consultant.



Комментариев нет: